When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long the first place.

понедельник, 5 декабря 2011 г.

If you change nothing, nothing will change.

Today i finally decided to do something with my eating disorders, 
that is literally destroying my life.
so i started with finding a private psychiatric clinic(sounds scary, i know),
 calling and making an appointmend.
i was kinda lucky, cuz there was a free space at 3 pm.
so i went there.
my therapist was a nice woman. we talked for a while (like 2 hours) 
and by the end of our conversation, i remembered, why was she so familiar to me.
she was my therapist in spring, after my suicide attempt.
then she gave me some papers with 398 different strange random questions, 
which i've already completed (she said it was for her to figure out my personality, 
so she'll know how to work with me)

so.since i have already completed those questions, 
i'll bring them to her tomorrow and finally CHANGE my life.


good luck to me:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий