When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long the first place.

пятница, 6 января 2012 г.

2012.


first of all, happy new year everyone!

this new year was definetely one of the best new years in my life. and definetely the most sober
i celebrated with one of my friends at her place.eating,drinking champagne and wine,letting off fireworks and watching movies,this is basically what we did.
nxt morning we went to the movies to watch a stupid but fun cartoon:)

this year i got sooo many wonderful presents:)
this is one of them,a super cute thing is from my friend, who i celebrated new year with:)
and another owl from another friend:)

i also "gave" myself a present:) i got a microdermal on my chest! thank gosh it's healing perfectly well:)

and just some random pictures i found in my ipod :D
my friend's cat,looks almost exactly like mine
and me:)
btw,im planning on bleaching my hair more,a couple of months later and becoming a raw foodist (eating uncooked organic foods),not only to improve my health conditions and to lose weight,but also to cure my eds.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий